Friday, June 4, 2010

Lesbians in the Shire

Lesbian Shire






I slept in late after our wonderful night, not waking until around 9am. After a short yoga and swim and rushed breakfast I got back to the room. The maid was still sleeping, jet lag can be a bitch.

Driving on the left hand side of the road takes some getting used to and I did find myself driving next to the sidewalk a couple of times.. Oops !!

We headed down to Matamata to visit Hobbiton (you know where the Hobbits live) It was pretty cool to wander around and see the Shire. Yes I’m a big fan, LOL.






From there we headed west to Tuaranga and then north up highway 2/25 to Coromandel, then followed the coast back to Auckland. It was wonderful and the campervan was a great idea of Mia’s, allowing us the freedom to stop and camp wherever we liked.


Ohh…. Waters cold



Quick I'm cold



Going for an ice cold dip



Although sunny today it’s getting a little chilly 60 f and the seas cold as well. This week we've had some very rainy days (gales even), so time to go we think.


One funny Camper van story, one morning I got out the van and headed to the bathrooms, when the women from the next van said “Good morning” I stopped to talk to her for a bit, friendly girl. She jokingly said “you and your bf had a good night last night” laughingly I said “yes”.


On returning she and her husband were sitting outside eating breakfast. I cooked and set up our breakfast, called the maid, who joined me. The friendly women’s chin hit the table, LOL.


New Zealand was great and I would love to stay longer, but warmer seas are calling.


Now where shall we go next ?



妓女


2010

1 comment:

  1. I love to world wide toure.and meet to beautiful ladys and beautiful boys

    ReplyDelete