Friday, June 18, 2010

Indonesian lesbians Loving



Togean Islands












The next week Kitty suggested we accompany them to her home town in the Togean Islands, sounded like a good idea to us, so off we went by boat (well boats). It was a kind of ferry boat frequented by the locals travelling between the islands, basic and crowded but a great way to meet the locals. We four shared a cabin, which was fine with us, LOL and we got to know each other very intimately over the course of those days. Kitty had only ever been with K2 before meeting us, so she was like a bitch on heat, to everyone else’s great pleasure.


The boat made a few stops as it made its way up to Palu, giving us the opportunity to stretch our legs, buy food. Once in Palu we hopped on a bus to Parangi, where Kitty’s cousin was waiting with his fishing boat and a few hours (well a day) later we were at her parent’s house, somewhere in the Togean Islands.


The Togean Islands are an archipelago of 56 islands and islets, in the Gulf of Tomini, off the coast of Central Sulawesi. The three largest islands are Batudaka, Togian, and Talatakoh. There are 37 villages on the islands.


The Togean Islands are beautiful and we had a fantastic time, it was well worth the adventure to get here.



















We moved down the coast to a remote house the family has in a boat overloaded with supplies, where the 4 of us spent the week together, the beach, cove and coral reef all to ourselves.


K2 had developed quite a liking for the maid and they spent a lot of time alone, wandering off into the forest or along the coast together. One night they did not even return until the morning. Apparently they made two British scuba divers very happy, but that’s a separate story, lol.


This meant Kitty and I had a lot of time alone as well and I for one was not complaining. Kitty was a delight to be around, young, friendly, happy, sensual and on heat !!

Running back from the sea hand in hand, Kitty and I collapse onto our beach towels, under the shade of the palm trees, the basket we carry full of the crabs and fish our nets have caught. We giggled that we will feast well tonight.

The faint smell of the BBQ we lite earlier mingles with the soft yet fitting Reggie music drifting from the house. We pull a couple of beers out of the ice bucket, light our cigs and sit watching the surf gently breaking upon the white sands of the beach. I lay down, feeling the sea breeze gently, sensuously washing up over my body, I open my legs wide to allow the full sensation upon my vulva, it feels like I’m one with nature, that the sea, the sun, the trees and the breeze are my lovers, all caressing my body all tantalizing my mind. I feel a soft gentle kiss on my lips, my neck my, breasts. A tongue on my nipple, lips around and gently, moment by moment I feel my mind and body melting into the sand.


Fingers on my breasts I feel hot breath then lips on my pubic hair kissing my triangle of womenhood, fingers now passing through my hair, playing with it, like the wind in the trees, my body now swaying in the breeze of love.


Her tongue parting my engorged labia, skillfully, a finger enters my willing and wanting vagina, then 2, then 3, slowly , so slowly her skillful fingers, bring me so close to orgasm, but never there. her mouth and tongue on my labia, my body is writhing, my mind so awash with sensations of love and pleasure, that I start to tremble to spasm, beginning in my mind, exploding out my pussy and ending in my toes. My legs shaking uncontrollably, my fingers numb, my womb on fire……….!!!!!! I think my heart rate went from 60 to 260 to finally 40. I was paralyzed by emotion, just lying there watching the branches and leaves moving in the wind. Waiting for sense after sense to return seemed to take an eternity, then being able to move.


I moved my head to the side and saw Kitty walking away, her hips swaying ever so slightly, she stopped bent over to pick something up revealing her pussy to me her lips kissing at me, I spoke.


I’m not sure it was even in English, Kitty just looked at me, smiled, winked and walked towards the house.

The most beautiful sight in the world!!






2010

No comments:

Post a Comment