Monday, May 31, 2010

Kiwi Lesbians




Kiwi Lesbians






South Island

Well the North Island was awesome, but the south is unbelievable the natural splendor way beyond anything I have seen in my life.

Christchurch is a pretty nice place, a small city and friendly, but the scene is pretty slow and the lesbian bars and clubs a bit lame and butch run for my tastes.

I received a call from the maid today, she quit her job and wants to join us here, sounds good to me, but I’m surprised.

Mia and I headed to meet some of her Maori friends as Mia wants a tattoo. The tattoo took about 4 hours to do, some sort of tribal band and looked pretty good on her. She later confessed it hurt like Hell getting it, I can only imagine it does.


Leaving Christchurch we headed down to Lake Taupo and Rotorua. Although only the beginning of the ski season the skiing was good, well boarding in my case. The powder was good and we had a good time. There is no LGBT scene as such in Queenstown (no pun intended) but no one seemed bothered seeing us hand in hand.









From here we flew back up to Auckland.

Garnet station is a Lesbian coffee shop, which serves some really good coffee and cakes and we hung out there for the afternoon, Mia giving me details of some of the cool spots to visit as she has to return to work tomorrow, so the maid and I will have to look after ourselves.


After dinner we headed out to Club 7 for a couple of beers, then back to my hotel for a steamy night together. Mia is a marvelous lover and soon had me writhing in pleasure, orgasm following orgasm, my legs so weak I couldn't stand. We fell asleep around 2 am and when I awoke around 10, Mia was gone.





After my normal routine and breakfast, I just hung around the hotel until it was time to meet the maid at the airport.

Standing in the arrival hall I was very excited and when I saw her, I rushed to her embracing her and kissed her long and hard, she returned in kind. We did get a few stares for this, LOL.

Jumping in a cab we headed straight to the hotel, checked her in and rushed to our room.

I ran a bath for her and bathed her, her smooth silky body a beautiful sight. Her porcelain skin, pert little breasts exciting me beyond belief. Drying her off I lead her to the bed, lying her down I massaged her, until she fell asleep. Sitting at the desk writing my blog, while glancing across at the beautiful maid, sleeping soundly just feet away from me.

The next day while the maid still slept I picked up the camper van rental. It seemed like a good way to get around. Once she awoke we made up for lost time.
















We did order some food at one point during the day,

though, LOL


妓女



2012


No comments:

Post a Comment