Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas

United Kingdom 






Well first up it's worth mentioning that the UK is really cold this time of year, a damp cold as well. So make sure you dress warm, brrrr.







It's fun watching the locals getting ready for Christmas, lots of parties, lots of drinking and lots of shopping. We are staying at G.stones cousins for a few days. She's straight and married but still a nice girl and shes having a party tonight with some other "overseas Chinese", all straight, but never mind.
It's odd one look at us and they all knew what we are, but no one said anything bad and we had a good night. Sorry about the bad photo (wasn't taken by me, LOL)





Wandering around the UK is easy (well it's not big) and we like the Pubs, well apart from you can't smoke.
So anyway we've been doing lots of talking about what to do and where. I don't know but it seems once a prostitute always one I guess. We are pretty used to the lifestyle and work and it seems we are good at it.
Plus now I think we have adapted in some ways both psychologically and physically to it.

Happy and Cici want to go to Holland . M says she doesn't mind where we go, so I guess it's up to me to decide. I will  have to decide soon in any case as our visas run out soon.

We tried a few of the Lesbian spots in London, but no joy. Not bad places plenty of girls, but nothing took our fancy really.
We didn't come across many black, Indian or Asian girls in the clubs or bars, but maybe that's just not their scene, I don't know.

However I think for the visiting lesbian who is into that, the lesbian scene in London is pretty good, there seems plenty going on and quite a number of venues
Christmas dinner was fun, the first time M, Cici and Happy have had a traditional English Christmas dinner, they seemed to quite enjoy it.

After dinner we played mahjong for a while, chatted and headed to bed. Laying there I could hear Cici and Happy enjoying each other, it's good Cici is back to her old self.

The next day I told the girls my decision



M liked my choice





Next day we headed off to Scotland to see the Highlands. In Edinburgh, we visited a swingers club and had a fun night with some local girls.


A very beautiful part of Britain, and Happy was so excited to see snow for the first time. So we frolicked around for a day or two.

Cold, but fun photos 





























It was cold


Scotland was fun, cold but fun, interesting beers, odd food but friendly  people and great scenery.



Always Happy



Blow job for a John




Sucking on a John




All done





Running to bathroom, it's cold



In tartan



Sucking on a John


We did do some Johns and Jane's at the hotel, good ones too, great money and pretty good fun sex.




I for one would never have guessed at the beginning of my tour the path it has taken, regrets, yeah, renting that villa in Goa. Apart from that none, I have meet some really nice people, made some really close friends (and lovers) Found I hope my lifetime partner in M. Learnt an awful lot about myself, people and the world, somethings good some things and people not so good, some outright nasty.

We are not returning to China/ Thailand just yet, even though I want to continue the work there of getting working girls off of drugs. Will we continue working as prostitutes, yes probably for the time being, after all it's what we are.

So it's a cheeky goodbye to 2011  and this particular blog.












2012



妓女




2012

No comments:

Post a Comment