Thursday, June 10, 2010

Waltzing Matilda

Gold Coast





The beaches and coral reef are very beautiful and the sea temperature was ok, certainly better than the south. We stayed near Townsville as we wanted access to nudist beaches.




Morning swim .




The LGBT scene appears pretty thin on ground, but we were told of one place in Townsville so we went to check it out.
Again on entering the bar we seemed to be a little out of place as “lipstick Lesbians” Both the maid and I like to dress up when we go out in the evening, here they seemed to like dressing down.
Tattoos, denim shorts and vests seemed to the outfit of choice. Hungry and thirsty we ordered our food and drinks, a couple of beers, burgers seemed the only good thing on the menu.


The jukebox was playing Ted Nugent “cat scratch fever” an awful song, more like “Cats scratching on a blackboard while in a fever” I have always thought.
The food and beers came, that was some greasy burger, but at least the beer was cold.
We decided pretty fast that it’s time to move on to Cairns or Perth, a bit too rustic here.

The maid was wanting to play pool so I agreed to stay, we ordered more drinks, she hit the table, I got a book out and my MP5 and listened to some music I prefer.

Glancing over from time to time she seemed to be having fun, and seeing her panties every time she bent over to take a shot was not unpleasant either, quite the opposite, LOL.







I ordered more drinks, the waitress on bringing them over, asked me “what are we doing here” ?, I replied “on vacation”. She followed up and said “there’s no rice eaters here, you best go home to Vietnam now” I stared at her taking in what she just said.


I called to the maid, she came I told here it’s time to leave. I called the bar maid and asked for the check (a mistake, I think looking back), she brought the check, I paid. She told us as it’s now after hours now to leave by the side door.


As I opened the door and walked out, WHAM something hit my face, then something hit my side, I just stumbled around dizzy to the side. I have never been in a fight in my life, so had no idea what to do, or why this was happening.


I vaguely remember the maid pushing past me and seeing her spinning, arms a legs going in all directions in some sort of dance. After 3 more blows I was on the floor screaming in pain as someone kicked me repeatedly between the legs. All I could was sob as the maid tried to defend me.


I have no idea how long I was beaten, how many times, hours, minutes I don’t know. Dazed, confused I could hear the maid whispering my name and picking me up. I stumbled half blind with her past 6 or more women lying on the ground writhing in their own pain some appeared motionless. I think I passed out then. I woke up the maid sitting next to me crying, sobbing uncontrollably, begging for my forgiveness, I burst into tears I think we cried all day, I don’t know.


We stayed in the hotel until I could walk, it was painful and my pee was cloudy/red and painful. I insisted we go to the police and a very bored officer took our statement, asked us when we are leaving and she said “yes sooner the better”.

I’m sorry to say I will never ever in my life visit Australia again.

Wearing heavy makeup and a pair of very big dark sunglasses (one eye was so black and swollen closed) we left, never to return.

Please, any discussions relating to the apparent insidious racist epidemic and problems existing today in Australia are probably better left to our Australian members to reveal, discuss and solve amongst themselves, than by either me or you publicly, on my blog or in this site.




2010

1 comment: