Sunday, May 30, 2010

New Zealand likes Lesbians

Lesbian New Zealand



Awoke around 9am, did my yoga and swim, showered, changed and headed out to find breakfast in the neighborhood.
I found a Starbucks (lame) but there you go. A couple of cups of coffee and a muffin and I was raring to go.
So camera in hand I went for a walk around Auckland with my camera, looking like any other tourist.
Around 1pm Mia called saying she was going to be a little late for lunch, that was OK with me as I was quite a distance from the café we were to meet at. So I just slowed my pace and took more photos.

I reached the café found a table outside, as it was no smoking inside, Grrrr. Ordered a drink and waited for Mia.

I did not recognize her at first as she looked very different on cam, but she recognized me, came over and sat down.
She was stunning at least 5’ 11” slim and very pretty.
We chatted for a long while, it was nice to finally meet her face to face. She was sweet, funny and oh so very sexy, we hit it off almost instantly.





As we chatted the chemistry grew by the second, I think we could both sense it and I could feel that this was going to be great, beyond great. She invited me to dinner at her place, how could I resist ?


Mia is a wonderful cook, she cooked a French dish, it was delicious so rich in it’s subtle flavors, the wine she chose accompanied the food perfectly.
After dinner washing the dishes together we were talking like old friends, I felt so relaxed.


She suggested we go to a local gay bar called Club 7, a really friendly nice place. We sat drank, talked I met some of her friends, My God these Kiwis can drink, by the time we left I was so buzzed.


I woke up naked in the spare bedroom of her apartment the next day, hung over, lol.


Half awake and hungover I staggered to the bathroom, sat a peed for like seemed 30 minutes (it’s a girl thing). Walking back out heading back to bedroom I suddenly noticed and 2 other girls sitting in the living room, well there I am butt naked, hair a mess, red eyed, what could I do ?


I joined them in the living room. Sitting naked in front of them definitely not looking my best, I asked for coffee, thinking WTF it’s too late now.


Mia went to get get the coffee, while the 2 others inspected my body and they seemed happy at the sight.


Mia returned naked holding a tray with 4 coffees and a huge dildo on it, we all laughed.
Very shortly after the 2 others were naked, hours later we are all sleeping together in her bed, I slept so well.

The next morning I woke up early, well at least before them, did my yoga, but as no swimming available went for a walk instead. When I got back they were all up, Mia cooking a “traditional English breakfast” the others watching tv, all naked. I showered and joined them naked.


After eating we decided to hit the beach, a secluded one they said, no objections from me.
We hit the beach and there followed a wonderful day of swimming, goofing around eating and sex.
At midnight with the campfire burning, dancing to the music, looking at the stars I thought this is heaven.


Nancy the youngest of us all and new to the Lesbian life was certainly making the most of her newly found freedom, her head buried between Yvonnes legs, her fingers deep inside her while she sucked on her clit, Yvonne looked very happy with Mia sitting on her face. I gently slid a finger into Nancy, her tight wet vagina gripping it gently I slowly fingered her to orgasm. Her orgasm intensified her fingering and licking of Yvonne who orgasmed shortly after. Mai and I swapped places, Mai fingering Nancy while I squatted on Yvonnes face. Yvonne is a great pussy licker and parting my labia her tongue went skillfully to work in my vagina and on my clit, it didn’t take me long to cum. We swapped around for hours pleasuring each other for hours then we cuddled up under the blankets and slept by the fire.
The next day Mia and I parted company with Nancy and Yvonne as they had stuff to do, but they promised to meet us in Wellington later.
In the meantime Mia and worked our way down the coast, taking in the beauty of the island.







Sneaky pic of me After a few days we arrived in Wellington and settled into our hotel. Mia is easily the most laid back and easy going girl I have ever met and we got on great.


We spent the day doing the touristy things, the cable car, visits to the tourist spots, more photos for the family, lol.




That evening we hit Club Ivy a pretty cool place and we partied the night away.

The next day after my morning routine we headed to a hair salon, my hair needs some loving, all this sea and sun is frazzling it. The stylist a friend of Mia’s was good and I was pleased with the cut and temp coloring she did. I hate going to unknown hair salons, but she did a good job so I was happy.


That afternoon Yvonne and Nancy arrived and we arranged to meet up with them later. The fringe bar is a fun place and Mia, the stylist and I turned up looking like a million dollars, dressed to kill.

Yvonne and Nancy arrived looking just as good. We had a great night of karaoke and watching the live acts, leaving around 2am.

The next day we all headed up to Peka Peka beach a nudist beach.

It was pretty crowded but we had fun.







Stylist, Yvonne and NancyWe certainly attracted a lot of attention on the beach and it wasn't long before there were an awful lot of beach towels close to ours.

Leaving them for a while Mia and I went for a walk along the beach. A big wide beach with grey sand, lots of couples (m/f) and single men, not many girls.








By the time we got back, it was hard to find the others through the crowd of men surrounding them, I said to mia “there’s no shortage of live dildos here” she laughed. Once we found them, we changed into our bikinis and headed off for something to eat, to the obvious disappointment of the gathered ensemble. After dinner we left the others and drove back to Wellington. We had an early start in the morning so we wasted no time and made the most of the night just the two of us in our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment