Friday, May 7, 2010

Brazil - 2


Brazil - 2









Day 2 started with Jenny taking me to a very nice little café for breakfast, we had coffee and quassants (very European) then headed off to the beach.
Inpanema gay beach at Farme de Amoedo is probably one of the most famous gay/Les spots in Rio and can be easily found due to all the rainbow flags flying there. It was already pretty crowded by the time we got there, we rented our chairs, umbrella and settled down for a relaxing afternoon of candy watching. It does make a refreshing change to see people being so open about their sexuality in public with gay and lesbians holding hands and kissing in public.

All these women in their skimpy bikinis was a beautiful sight for sure. As I was sitting astride Jenny massaging suntan oil on her I was getting quite turned on knowing we were being watched by others.
Inpanema, Leblon and Cococababa are very Lesbian friendly with many cafes, bars and night clubs that cater to the LGBT community and after roasting on the beach for the afternoon, sitting in a nice air-conditioned bar sipping on an ice cold beer was delightful. 
Jenny and I were discussing which club to go to, when we were approached by Two local girls, both very hot looking in fact beautiful, we certainly did not object when they asked if they could join us. After a few beers and general small talk the conversation turned towards sex and they told us that they had never  had sex with girls before and it was something they wanted to try. I’m not sure I believed them but really didn’t care that much, I was already seducing them in my mind. So we arranged to meet them later at a club, that done we rushed back to the hotel for a shower and to get changed.
The 00 club was pretty packed by the time we got there, but we were dressed to kill, slinky little dresses, high heels and no panties, it seems Jenny shares my public exhibition fetish. The two girls arrived after us and joined us at our table, so followed hours of drinking, dancing and flirting. They were good dancers and watching them dance, their beautiful bodies, barely concealed by their little party dresses was art in motion to me. Tara at 19 was the most beautiful, tall maybe 5’ 10”, long black hair, brown eyes, slim and very shapely, I wanted her so badly my womb was aching. I waited until she excused herself to visit the restroom, winked at Penny and followed her. Seeing which cubicle to went into I waited by the sinks watching 2 girls kissing and fondling eachother in the corner.
As soon as heard her flush and the door begin to open I pounced, gently pushing her back in, locking the door I moved towards her, gently holding her head I kissed her, she responded in kind our passion took over as my hand slid up her dress and I slid a finger into her, she gasped briefly and gave in. Her orgasm was intense her juices dripping on to the floor as her vagina spasmed and squeezed my fingers.
We returned to the others hand in hand, Jenny smiled knowingly, tara smiled at her friend as I winked at her and put my two wet fingers in my mouth and sucked them dry of her juices, she nodded and we left for the hotel.
Once in our room, we cracked open the mini bar, put on some music and I danced for them, slowly undressing as I did, Jenny was fingering Sasha while Tara fingered herself watching me, by the end of my dance everyone was naked and on the bed. The sex that followed was out of this world, animalistic, passionate and so orgasmic. We feel asleep around 9am I guess a big pile of happy pussies.
I was awakened by the door opening around 2pm as the maid entered the room, she surveyed the scene, smiled and commented she missed a good night. I said feel free to join us to which she replied “really I would love to, but I have to work today, but tomorrow I’m off” we swapped #’s all the time she was looking at the naked bodies around her.
Since I was awake, I did some yoga, put a bikini on and headed down to the pool for a swim.
On my return the others were awake, we all showered together and went for breakfast (at 4pm LOL).
Day3
Jenny was looking a little sad today, as it was her last day, as we ate dinner she almost crying, tears in her eyes told us of her unhappy married life and how she hates opening her legs for her husband a typical “wham bang” guy who keeps wanting to fuck her ass and she never has orgasmed by him. She explained that if it was not for the children she would have left years ago and even the sight of his penis now makes her feel sick to her stomach. She said the only thing that keeps her going is the kids and the few weeks a year in Brazil.
All we could do was listen and console her, it was pretty sad as we watched her pack later, we hugged and she left to return to her sad life as the straight, middle class, suburban housewife.
Day4
I woke up early around 6am, Tara was still sleeping soundly in my bed, a faint smile on her face, I wondered what happy dream she was having.
After my yoga and swim I ate breakfast in the hotel, still thinking of Jenny, I wish her well. Tara joined me and we chatted and relaxed, I had to ask her why neither her or Sasha had a “Brazilian wax”  she laughed and told me that’s just for hookers, the old and the tourists and that now days very few young women do that nonsense waxing anymore. I must admit that surprised me. Tara said it’s back to school for her in a couple of days so let’s have fun and go for a bike ride and picnic, who am I to say no,LOL
So we rented bikes and went for a ride in the country side. It was hot, humid and sweaty so once we found a little river, we bathed had our picnic, spent the evening naked making love and sleeping under the stars, a special day I will never forget.






Day 5
The maid and the flight attendant



Well I got back to the hotel around midday and crashed out. I woke up around 7pm to find the maid sitting in my room naked, WOW !! now that girl can lick pussy like no other, that was some breakfast.
We showered and went for dinner, during dinner the flight attendant called wanting to meet, I admit my head was a blur, spinning really, I had been with so many sexy girls in just a few days, can I take more ?
I told her I’m at dinner with another, but would she like to join us for dessert, she said yes of course.
So there I was eating ice cream with 2 gorgeous women , again !!!
And again a night to remember, unreal, I’m wondering if I can ever leave Rio.
Day 6
Woke up in the flight attendants apartment, sandwiched between then both, can it get any better than this ?
What followed on this day, I cannot even describe, but can only say amazing !!!!


Day 7 day off from posting.
Just a super great day

No comments:

Post a Comment