Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lesbian World tour


World tour 2010 to Unknown



May 2010


As this semester draws to a close, I have decided to change direction in life for a time. After talking to my friends, family and some girls I have met on here and some other sites, I’m packing my bags to explore the world (well some of it).
I’m very excited, with no real fixed itinerary or timetable, I’m just going to go with the flow and see what happens.

My life here is great, but I’ve been getting increasing “itchy feet”, so have made the decision to act on it, so after randomly sticking a pin in a map of the world, next month I head to Brazil.
Having never been to South America, I thought good choice and being the dumbass that I am thought cool, I can practice my meager Spanish. Only to find out they speak Portuguese, LOL !!

My friends threw a going away party last weekend which was pretty wild, with lots of drunk Lesbian and Bisexual girls (if I can figure out how to post a photo in a blog ) I will.
Selling off all my ” junk” is more traumatic than I thought it would be and I can’t believe how much I’ve accumulated. Renting out my place I got lazy and gave that to an agency to do.

So the next few weeks is a family tour of “Farewell parties” and fond farewell’s to some close friends *wink*. And of course buying lots of new bikinis.

I promise I will try to keep you all updated both in writing the blog and posting photos.
Oh if anyone knows the “hot spots” in Brazil any suggestions are more than welcome.

Nymphette


 

(No real names are being used and identities/ names are disguised, please respect that. Pictures of others are posted with consent.)







2010

No comments:

Post a Comment