Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Brazil - Stop 1


Brazil- stop 1






Star rating 4.5 



Day 1

After 14 + hours flying I arrived in Rio de Jeneiro tired and as stiff as a board. Flying is so boring, with bad movies, terrible food and cramped conditions. So I was glad we had finally arrived. The only good thing was a very pretty flight attendant that I chatted with and we swapped #’s. On departing the plane she whispered to me that she will call later, that cheered me up a lot.
After checking into my hotel room and unpacking, I stripped off and did an hour or so of yoga followed by some meditation. Feeling better I put a bikini and sarong on and headed down to the spa. After a few laps of the pool I was feeling more like my normal self and headed to the bar.
Settling into my wicker chair I lite a cig and sipped on the ice cold beer and surveyed the bar. It was a typical Mid range Lesbian friendly hotel bar, mainly couples and older singles. So sitting there reading brochures, sipping my beer and smoking, I was quite content to be by myself.
After ordering a sandwich and another beer a quite pretty white woman approached me, introduced herself and sat down. Jenny (I will call her) is from Canada and apparently comes here every year for a “sex feast” as she called it. She had been her for a couple of weeks and was heading home in a couple of days. She told me she had been watching me swim and thought my body was beautiful, but noticed my full bush, unusual she said in Rio. Anyway we laughed joked around for a while and she said she would happily be my guide for the rest of her stay. Sounded like a good idea to me, so I agreed.
After another beer or two I was feeling a little groggy, probably a little jet lag catching up on me. Jenny suggested a massage and I agreed, so we retired to my room.
On arriving to my room we started kissing and making out and soon found ourselves naked.
I laid down on the bed and Jenny gave me a pretty good sensual massage ending with her slipping a couple of fingers into me, which changed the tone of the night. Well let’s just say, we didn’t sleep much that night. Jenny’s body was very nice, her big boobs a delight and her loose pussy (guessing by the faint stretched marks, she’d had a baby or two) was a lot of fun, four fingers was her thing.
Finally we slept a very deep, happy sleep.










Photo with Jenny (with her permission)
Sorry for the short brief entry, I will do better next post, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment