Monday, October 10, 2011

Entrapment


Entrapment




Waking up suddenly to sound of chickens crying out, and movement around me, heart racing I stumbled out of bed into the living room.
The first I saw was a naked Happy smashing a Wok into the face of a man, one other already was laying in a pool of blood on the floor with a broken beer bottle in his neck or face. M was kicking another repeatedly in his balls a fourth laying on the floor crying.
I saw more men in the door and knew instantly we are fighting for our very lives.

I picked up a chair threw it at them, then picking up the knife from the table launched myself towards them, the knife slipping easily into ones thigh, he squealed and fell to the floor, pointing the knife at another's throat I rushed towards him, but before I got to him Happy jumped on him wrapping her legs around him, he fell as her teeth sunk into his throat.
The remaining men fled with M chasing them off, naked Clever in one hand and a bottle in the other.

Shaking.. unbelievably shaking, mind racing at a million thoughts a second, I stumbled over bodies, slipping on some blood I fell to the floor, I threw up and lost control of my urine.
Struggling to get up, I returned to the bedroom , Cici was lying there her eyes open, but sightless, tiers in her eyes, blood and semen between her legs, F@#k some bastard had raped her.
I called the police



Nymphette photo by the Maid




Dazed, angry and scared silly, I squatted on the floor, waiting for my impending death.
Happy also exhausted, was squatting by the front door, got up, kicked a man in his face and walked to the kitchen, blood covering her mouth and chest.
M after seeing Cici was now kicking each man repeatedly in his balls, until they fell unconscious. Happy came out of the kitchen with a mop, to clean up.
M, said we should dress.

The Police arrived, looked around, the injured men were taken away. The officers (the same as before) asked us why we tried to kill our customers ?

The anger exploded within me, shouting, screaming at them I told what had happened. Smoking cigarettes they listened indifferently and then said we have a choice, convictions and jail for attempted murder or their protection. Cici being raped somehow made her a perpetrator of attempted murder even though she never even moved.

The landlord then arrived accompanied by two very large European men.

We were trapped, we knew it.

The two men, Russian by their accents were to be our protection, we could also stay at this villa and make some money, but how  were we to pay for this generosity.........?

They told us to shower and decide.

The policemen, landlord and the Russians took us all one after the other, they even did Cici. Disgusting animals they make me sick.


After those pigs had finished with me


After they left, M, Happy and I, bathed Cici, fed and comforted her. We then went to the kitchen sat and talked for many hours about our options.
Working with pimps is not our thing, especially these kind, we have to make a plan. 









2011

1 comment: