Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A time for healing


Lipsi, Kalymnos, mykonos
Athens







Hopping from Island to Island, is great fun, you can do it by local fishing boat or ferry, stay at little family run hotels a great way to meet the locals. The beaches are pretty deserted this time of the year, so we had them to ourselves.
Lots of swimming and goofing around, a great time.


























We had arranged to meet with a photographer for a modelling session in Mykonos and that was fun, a good session enjoyed it a lot and it paid very well.
She was a good photographer, spending time getting to know us, our personalities, which I think she captured quite well.













Me



Cici



M

M

Happy




The Greek Islands are certainly a great getaway from the troubles of the world. No doubt it is going to take time to come to terms with and heal (physically and psychologically) from the traumatic time in India.
But the Greek Islands I would say is a wonderful place to begin healing.





Cici cries a lot still


Sad me

It seems to come in waves for me, one minute I'm happy the next very sad and melancholic. How long this will last I have no idea, but I'm very glad I'm with M, Happy and Cici. They know me better than anyone else in the world and they are great nurses.
So we help eachother out with lots of hugs, lots of crying together and lots of love.
We really haven't had the desire or opportunity to explore the LGBT community or scene and I apologise for that. But it appears strong and active, maybe one day we will return to Greece to check it out properly.








After a short visit to Athens to see our Gynecologist there to get the test results, no Std's, but by ultrasound, etc 3 of us had signs of having had PID in the recent past and I still have it, not surprising really.Apparently I have a cyst /infection in one of my fallopian tubes.

But we are all clear of anything nasty like HIV, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Chlamydia, etc now, phew !!

So being good little tourists we Spent our time visiting the historic spots, unwinding and of course love making.



















So it's time to decide what to do, where to go next.




妓女




2011

No comments:

Post a Comment