Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Life in the Lodge

Life in the Lodge



Life in the Lodge is great it usually starts of with yoga/ Tia chi then a swim either in one of the pools or in the sea. After breakfast I usually head in Phuket to do some shopping and check out the local scene.
The Lesbian scene in Phuket is well established and centered around the aptly named "Paradise complex". with many bars, cafes, restaurants and clubs its pretty lively with Phukets large LGBT community and the hoards of tourists.
The maid and Happy were wanting to try a piece of white pussy, so we were here looking for some nice looking white girls for them.
There was a huge amount of choice, mostly European and quite a few very pretty. It would seem that White people have a hard time distinguishing between different Asian ethnicity, supposing that we were either Thai or Filipino.
Anyway to cut a long story short, they decided on a young pretty Dutch girl (we'll call her Sally) and the three of them headed off.
I called Gemstone to see where they are and headed off to join her. I found her in a locals bar with Cici and Flower talking with a group of 6 locals, so I joined them. One thing I have noticed about Thai girls is that tattoos seem to be hugely popular as is shaving their pubes off. Tattoos I like, but bald pussies not so much.
Asking them why they shaved, they said "for the tourists" which I suppose makes sense as the west is obsessed with removing body hair for some strange reason.
After a couple of hours I excused myself as I was meeting L.lui to go watch one of the local cabaret shows and very good it was too.
After the show we headed to a club, spent our time dancing, drinking and flirting around.
So we arrived back late to find the orgy in full swing and spread throughout the lodge, In the living room table there was Flower and Sandy taking turns with Gemstones hubby and by the look on Sandy's face she was really enjoying her first cock in years.





Hanoigrl and Gemstone were sharing a toy on the floor nearby and on the other sofa was Ingrid and two Thai girls.


In the spa  was Cici and some locals and the games room Lotus and one of the house girls, Mia was licking Sally out on the bar.


The sounds of orgasms every where and the sweet smell of sex abounding. Sandy was orgasming hard as G.stones hubby emptied a load into her, while Flower caressed and kissed her breasts. Sandy had commented on how much looser our pussies are now compared to when we were in Japan, I guess she will catch up soon,LOL.




L.lui and I chose a couple of local girls and took them to our rooms, so I was eating Thai tonight...
She was was a pretty little  thing, very cute, who only spoke Thai, but that didn't matter as we didn't talk much !!


She was good company, willing to do anything and I had a lot of fun with her. Clearly a working girl, a super tight body, but a loose pussy that took a fisting easily. After a few orgasms each, we fell asleep.
I awoke late in the morning and she was still asleep next to me. I lite a smoke, lying there wondering what to do today. She awoke and I passed her my cigarette , she took it and I lite another for myself. She finished hers, rolled over and started licking me and fingering me. I orgasmed quickly, her fingers doing me well.
We showered and headed to breakfast (well lunch). There was no- one around, just 2 of the household girls and us, so we chatted and drunk coffee, seems we share much in common, they have their fun sex with girls and commercially with men/couples. They started this as soon they hit the Thai legal age. They said how they envied us for not shaving and they wished they could be the same, but the tourists want them shaved. We talked about our experiences and life in general, they were shocked to find out that I'm American, they thought I am Chinese born and bred.

On my way to the restroom I heard noises from Sandy room, walking in I found her straddled over G.stones hubby taking yet another load of his sperm into her unprotected womb. Cici and Happy were lying there, his cream pie oozing out of them, the smell of mixed juices sex avery where.


I wink at them all and said coffee's fresh. They all got and headed to the breakfast room, Sandy, Cici and Happy dripping his sperm as they walked, but who cares.

The house staff smiled and my girl asked why, they told her that she was the only one who he hasn't done yet. She laughed and said it's still early.
He joined us walking towards us his soft cock hangs around 5" and his big balls below , it's odd but he really does have a handsome cock, nicely shaped, proportioned and circumcised. The tattoo of his wife's name in Chinese just above his pubes frames it all nicely.
He sat down, we all drank coffee, put on the TV and chatted.

After an hour or so the house was beginning to stir as others awoke. I wonder what today will bring.............








2011

5 comments:

  1. I'm happy you all enjoy him as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen her with a man before, but she looked like she really enjoyed him. Can you make clones of him,Cui ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you all, you are an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete