Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oriental Delights


Oriental Delights








Hong Kong

We flew into Hong Kong to begin our time in China as we had made a great contact there.
Little Lui  a half Chinese- half Pinay, born in Dubai and educated in the USA and an exceptional beauty. She came to China in April and has stayed. Lui is very active in LGBT and swinging scene and has agreed to be our guide in China.








Lui took us from the airport to her apartment, we showered , change and headed out for something to eat. We went to an English pub on the Nelson road, a popular swingers place. We were not looking to hook up with anyone, but as four girls together we got a lot of attention.
As none of us speak Cantonese it was a good thing that everyone seemed to speak English. I must admit I’m amazed how everyone I’ve met in Asia seems to at least bilingual if not tri, puts us Americans to shame.
We left around 1am as Cici and the maid where frothing from their pussies to get Lui into bed, with no objection from me.


A fantastic night, but little sleep, LOL !





HongKong is a very cosmopolitan city with a great mix of ethnicities and a blended East/ West culture.
After a day of sightseeing we headed to the “Lipstick Lounge”, very upscale and a delightful place where we met some of Lui’s friends. Cici never one to waste time was the first to leave with a very pretty Filipino girl, the maid left shortly after with a pretty young thing from Singapore.
So Lui and I get to spend time together just the two of us.






Lui is not just a beautiful looking woman on the outside, but her beauty radiates from within her and is reflected in her lovemaking. An attentive lover who takes her time to ensure your total pleasure, mentally and physically, a night I will never forget.
Starting in her tub, candles burning for light, the jets hitting all the right spots I knew we were in for a good night.
Very sensual massage followed, then hours of tantric lovemaking and finally mind blowing orgasms.
I slept so well that night and woke up late, Lui was practicing her Tai Chi naked and it was delightful to watch her as her beautiful, toned body glided seemingly effortlessly through the movements.
After breakfast we headed out to do some shopping (well it’s HK), we were meeting Lui’s mentor and friend for dinner, “Gemstone” is almost a legend in the swinging and party scenes and I was a little nervous about meeting her.








Gemstone a maio minority woman, ex KTV hostess and ernai and now business owner walked into the restaurant, although in her mid 30’s now, she still has the body and enthusiasm of a 18 year old.
She radiates confidence and energy and it’s almost impossible to not fall under her spell immediately.
We chatted for hours, then we left with Gemstone.





OMG !!!
What can I say, they ravished me with such skill, I’m sure how many times I orgasmed as it seemed continuous. They used no toys, no aids, just their mouths, fingers, breasts and pussies. They took me to a place I have never been to before inside myself and it’s difficult to describe it justly.
Gemstone whom it is rumored to have had hundreds of lovers, both men and women, is probably the most skillful lover I have ever met, totally unselfish, highly trained and with the sweetest personality, I can believe these rumors.









The next day I again woke up late again, but this time to the sight of them both doing Tai Chi. I went for a swim in her hotel pool, then we had breakfast and off for more shopping.
We met up with Cici and the maid and headed to DYMK (does your mother know) for the evening. We had an early night though as we have an early night tomorrow, although Cici headed off with Gemstone, LOL.












2011

2 comments: